Search What’cha Reading…
- Sherlock Season 3 Trailer!!!!
- IDW & Monkeybrain bring Mask of The Red Panda to Print!
- Dark Horse Announces David Lapham’s JUICE SQUEEZERS to be Featured in FCBD 2014!
- Top Shelf Comix Donates Copies of Rep. John Lewis’ MARCH to Every Member of Congress
- Time to Crunch the Numbers – The NUMBERCRUNCHER Collection is ON SALE NOW.
- The Fox #2 from Red Circle Comics – Pulpy Goodness and a WWII Sheild Story Too!
- Locke & Key: Head Games Collected in a Gorgeous Deluxe Limited-Edition Hardcover
- Mega Bloks 12 Days of Giveaways!
- JOE the barbarian, Grant Morrison & Sean Murphy – A Modern Classic
- She may be Wonder Woman but is she a Warrior?
- Asbury Park Comic Con
- Baltimore Comic Con
- Boston Comic Con
- Convention and Event Coverage
- Gift Guide
- Media Event
- New York Comic Con
- Press Release
- San Diego Comic Con
- Stan Lee's Comikaze
- Toy Fair 2013
What’cha Reading Contributors
- Book Review: Emily’s Out and About Book, by Cindy Post Senning and Peggy Post/illus. by Leo Landry (Collins, 2009)
- Book Review: Baby Shoes, by Dashka Slater/illus. by Hiroe Nakata (Bloomsbury, 2006)
- Book Review: Ex-Heroes, by Peter Clines (2012, Crown)
- Book Review: Bumble-Ardy, by Maurice Sendak (HarperCollins, 2011)
- Book Review: Moonlight, by Helen V. Griffith/Illus. by Laura Dronzek (Greenwillow Books, 2012)
- WRESTLING FANS GET READY! WWE-DNESDAY IS COMING!!! DECEMBER 11TH!
- BOOM! STUDIOS ANNOUNCES WEBSTORE HOLIDAY SALE PROMOTIONS FOR BLACK FRIDAY, SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY, AND CYBER MONDAY
- Big Dog Ink’s Critter #20 Just $1 With New Story-Arc
- Darby Pop’s City: The Mind in the Machine
- BOOM! STUDIOS KICKS OFF NEW BOOM! BOX IMPRINT WITH ‘DINOSAUR COMICS’ CREATOR RYAN NORTH’S FIRST ORIGINAL PRINT TITLE, ‘THE MIDAS FLESH’
What’cha Reading Tweets!My Tweets
Tag Archives: review
Writer: Mike Mignola, John Arcudi (@artofmmignola) Artist: Tonci Zonjic (@tozozozo) Colorist: Dave Stewart (@Dragonmnky) Cover Artist: Dave Johnson (@Devilpig666) From the Dark Horse site: “When a tribe of phantom Indians start scalping policemen, Hellboy‘s crime-fighting hero Lobster Johnson and his … Continue reading
Writer: Andrew Chambliss Penciller: Karl Moline Inker: Andy Owens Colorist: Michelle Madsen From the Dark Horse site: “Buffy’s dreams have become all too real lately as she deals with a magicless world. She’s still fighting creatures of the night, as … Continue reading
Written by GRANT MORRISON Backup story written by SHOLLY FISCH Art by RAGS MORALES, RICK BRYANT and SEAN PARSONS Backup story art by BRAD WALKER Cover by RAGS MORALES I’ve made no apologies for not liking the new Superman, I’ve … Continue reading
Little change of pace here at What’cha Readin, I stumbled across this video probably a month ago, saw the preview and then it kind of slipped to the back of my brain. You know the spot full of cobwebs and … Continue reading
(“Sketch Art” Retailer Incentive Cover Alex Ross) Plot and Script by Eric Trautmann, Plot and Art Direction by Alex Ross, Art by Daniel Indro, Colors by Slamet Mujiono, Letters by Simon Bowland Wow. Simply, wow. Flash Gordon one of the … Continue reading
Matt Fraction, Writer – Terry Dodson, Penciler – Rachel Dodson, Inker – Sonia Black, Colorist – VC’s Clayton Cowels, Letterer If you read Marvel Point One (you did didn’t you?) you knew the Defenders were coming back and who was … Continue reading