Look into the mirror, what do you see?
Are you a fanboy, geek, nerd, otaku, weeaboo, a social outcast? Or are you just simply a fan?
Labels define who and what you are. I’m a New Yorker, a Brooklynite, a collector and a pop culture lover. Yet, if you ask me who I am I’ll just say I’m Rob.Labels help the huddled masses understand things they never could. You’re a slacker, a loser, fat, ugly, or, simple enough, you will never be accepted as one of the chosen. The elite group, handsome, beautiful, sexy, or in their eyes, important.
- Threat Level: Wednesday!
Come Read Our Weekly Column Highlighting The New Comics You Really Should Be Reading!
Search What’cha Reading…
- Boston Comic Con 3 Weeks Away!
- Hexed Gets a Relaunch from Boom! Studios!!
- 2014 Harvey Awards Nominees Announced!
- BookExpo Feature Preview/Review – Hactivist Vol 1
- Jim Benton Brings “Dog Butts and Love. And Stuff Like That. And Cats.” to SDCC 2014!
- Sherlock Holmes vs. Harry Houdini – Only in Dynamite!
- New Vampirella FEARY TALES from Dynamite!
- Dynamite Announces Release Date for Exclusive Patricia Briggs series – Mercy Thompson!
- Preview/Review – The Undoubtables – Solid Indie Heist Comic
- Image Comic’s The Fuse Vol 1: The Russia Shift Coming in August!
- Preview/Review – The Devilers #1 – Joshua Hale Fialkov & Matt Triano
- Usagi Yojimbo: Senso #1 takes Miyamoto Usagi into the future!
- Preview/Review: Black Market#1 – How Far Will We Go To Be Super?
- Titan Comics SDCC 2014 Schedule!
- March: Book Two Cover Revealed!
What’cha Reading’s Tweets!My Tweets