Look into the mirror, what do you see?
Are you a fanboy, geek, nerd, otaku, weeaboo, a social outcast? Or are you just simply a fan?
Labels define who and what you are. I’m a New Yorker, a Brooklynite, a collector and a pop culture lover. Yet, if you ask me who I am I’ll just say I’m Rob.Labels help the huddled masses understand things they never could. You’re a slacker, a loser, fat, ugly, or, simple enough, you will never be accepted as one of the chosen. The elite group, handsome, beautiful, sexy, or in their eyes, important.
- Threat Level: Wednesday!
Come Read Our Weekly Column Highlighting The New Comics You Really Should Be Reading!
Search What’cha Reading…
- Calling All Whovians! Get Your Matt Smith on this November!
- Get Ready For a ‘Rumble’ – This December from Image Comics!
- Look Out! Here Comes Kevin Keller Man!?!?
- Preview Shutter #6 — The First Arc Finale!
- Review Cyanide & Happiness’s Punching Zoo — The Right Amount of Wrong
- Lady Demon is Back! More Chaos from Dynamite!
- Preview Jim Henson’s The Storyteller: Witches #1
- Preview/Review Sirens #1 The New Miniseries from George Perez
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Comic Series Set to Debut Oct. 15
- Preview Warren Ellis’ Trees #5!
- Preview/Review Image Comics Oddly Normal, It’s Anything But!
- Sons of Anarchy Vol. 1 Trade Edition from Boom! Studios
What’cha Reading’s Tweets!My Tweets