Look into the mirror, what do you see?
Are you a fanboy, geek, nerd, otaku, weeaboo, a social outcast? Or are you just simply a fan?
Labels define who and what you are. I’m a New Yorker, a Brooklynite, a collector and a pop culture lover. Yet, if you ask me who I am I’ll just say I’m Rob.Labels help the huddled masses understand things they never could. You’re a slacker, a loser, fat, ugly, or, simple enough, you will never be accepted as one of the chosen. The elite group, handsome, beautiful, sexy, or in their eyes, important.
- Threat Level: Wednesday!
Come Read Our Weekly Column Highlighting The New Comics You Really Should Be Reading!
Search What’cha Reading…
- Preview – The Ghost Fleet #1 – Dark Horse!
- Preview – Mishka and The Sea Devil – Action Lab
- The Unauthorized Biography of Winston Churchill: A Documentary
- My So-Called Geek Life: NYCC Day 4
- Chandra Free’s God Machine Finds New Life With Titan!
- Starz Renews Black Sails for a Third Season!
- Preview/Review – Veil #5 – A Satisfying End To A Good Series.
- My So-Called Geek Life: NYCC Day 3
- Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty Come to Oni Press!
- Titan Comics’ Future Plans for Doctor Who
- What’cha Watchin': The 10/11 Edition
- My So-Called Geek Life: NYCC Day Two
What’cha Reading’s Tweets!My Tweets