Look into the mirror, what do you see?
Are you a fanboy, geek, nerd, otaku, weeaboo, a social outcast? Or are you just simply a fan?
Labels define who and what you are. I’m a New Yorker, a Brooklynite, a collector and a pop culture lover. Yet, if you ask me who I am I’ll just say I’m Rob.Labels help the huddled masses understand things they never could. You’re a slacker, a loser, fat, ugly, or, simple enough, you will never be accepted as one of the chosen. The elite group, handsome, beautiful, sexy, or in their eyes, important.
- Threat Level: Wednesday!
Come Read Our Weekly Column Highlighting The New Comics You Really Should Be Reading!
Search What’cha Reading…
- Action Lab All-Ages & Teen Titles Coming this January
- Gotham Episode 6 Review! And More Donal Logue!
- Aliens: Fire and Stone #2 Review! Three Terrors, One World Continues…
- Vampirella: Prelude to Shadows Brings Back a Classic Warren Character!
- Malice in Ovenland – Explore a Wonderful (but greasy) Secret World!
- Action Lab’s Herald Mini-series teams up the ORIGINAL Science Bros!
- Daredevil’s Charlie Cox opens up about (crime-fighting) addiction!
- Punk Mambo – Out of the Bayou & Hitting Your Comic Store!
- What’cha Reading Listed in Top 100 Blogs!
- NBC’s Constantine – Makes this old Hellblazer fan happy!
- Review “A Love Story For Witches” A Novel by Jaysen Headley
- Marvel Summer 2015 – Secret Wars, Civil War, Planet Hulk? Flashbacks or Flash Forwards?!
What’cha Reading’s Tweets!My Tweets