Look into the mirror, what do you see?
Are you a fanboy, geek, nerd, otaku, weeaboo, a social outcast? Or are you just simply a fan?
Labels define who and what you are. I’m a New Yorker, a Brooklynite, a collector and a pop culture lover. Yet, if you ask me who I am I’ll just say I’m Rob.Labels help the huddled masses understand things they never could. You’re a slacker, a loser, fat, ugly, or, simple enough, you will never be accepted as one of the chosen. The elite group, handsome, beautiful, sexy, or in their eyes, important.
- Threat Level: Wednesday!
Come Read Our Weekly Column Highlighting The New Comics You Really Should Be Reading!
Search What’cha Reading…
- Max Bemis’ Evil Empire #4 – Things Spiral Out of Control
- Preview “Talent” Deluxe Edition Out Today from BOOM! Studios
- Letter 44 #9 – The Plot Thickens! The Truth is Revealed!
- So… What are We Reading This Week? 08/27
- Have You Been Reading Madame Frankenstein from Image Comics?
- Second Look Review – Hexed #1
- Bee and Puppycat #2 Gets a Second Printing!
- Jill Thompson, Jen Broomall & More Added To Squarriors’ Kickstarter!
- Marguerite Bennett Delves into Spycraft in ‘Butterfly’
- Action Lab November Solicits for Mature Readers and Teens
- Valiant Brings Exclusives, Panles, Signings to Baltimore!
- All-Ages Titles Coming From Action Labs This November
What’cha Reading’s Tweets!My Tweets