Look into the mirror, what do you see?
Are you a fanboy, geek, nerd, otaku, weeaboo, a social outcast? Or are you just simply a fan?
Labels define who and what you are. I’m a New Yorker, a Brooklynite, a collector and a pop culture lover. Yet, if you ask me who I am I’ll just say I’m Rob.Labels help the huddled masses understand things they never could. You’re a slacker, a loser, fat, ugly, or, simple enough, you will never be accepted as one of the chosen. The elite group, handsome, beautiful, sexy, or in their eyes, important.
- Threat Level: Wednesday!
Come Read Our Weekly Column Highlighting The New Comics You Really Should Be Reading!
Search What’cha Reading…
- Umbral Graphic Novel This May! Image Comics!
- Justice, Inc.! From Dynamite, Michael Uslan, & Giovanni Timpano!
- Gail Simone’s Take On “Write What You Know…”
- IDW’s The Other Dead: President Obama will save us from the zombie animal apocalypse.
- What’cha Watching? – Spring Anime 2014 Survival Guide!
- The Art of The Venture Bros! Coming in October!
- The Case That Started It All: X-Files: Year Zero from IDW!
- Image collects Remender and Scalera’s Black Science in trade paperback!
- Locke & Key Artist Gabriel Rodriguez Signs Exclusive Deal with IDW!
- Preview – The Devilers! Coming in July from Dynamite
- Ash Gets Hitched?! – Dynamite and Steve Niles Bring the Undead’s Bad Boy to the Altar!
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Echoes Coming to Dynamite!
- A Trip to The Bottom of The World – with Mouse – A Toon-Book by Frank Viva
- “Q” Comes to IDW’s Star Trek This July!
- Oni’s Buzz, Where Words Have Power!
What’cha Reading Contributors
What’cha Reading’s Tweets!My Tweets
- Oni Press takes a look at the dark underbelly of spelling bees with Buzz! – A WhatchaReading Review!
- Amity is a chilling YA tale of haunted house horror.
- If You Happen to Have a Dinosaur… You Could Really Get A Lot Done.
- Tao, the Little Samurai: Fun Comics for Kids!
- Salem Hyde’s Back, and she’s making birthdays bigger and… well, interesting.