The cast and crew of Justice League will reunite at this year’s New York Comic Con 2015. The massive event was just announced by ReedPop and is certainly the most exciting prospect of the pop culture event this October. The featured guests will include:
- Maria Canals-Barrera, the voice of Hawkgirl
- Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman
- Susan Eisenberg, the voice of Wonder Woman
- Phil LaMarr, the voice of Green Lantern
- Carl Lumbly, the voice of Martian Manhunter
- George Newbern, the voice of Superman
- and Andrea Romano, the voice and casting director for Batman, Superman, Justice League, and Justice League: Unlimited animated series.
Most of the guests will be appearing all four days, with the exception of Andrea Romano (Fri/Sat) and Maria Canals-Barrera (Fri/Sat).
This is very exciting and as What’cha Reading is covering Batman: The Animated Series and making it’s way through the DC Animated Universe a.k.a. Timmverse, you could rest assured that we will be on scene for this undertaking.
It’s worth noting that this seems like a perfect way for Warner Bros. and DC to unveil a Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice presence at the show, especially considering October will mark five months until release.
Oh, and just one more thing. Tim Daly was the voice of Clark Kent/Superman in the solo Superman series that followed Batman’s. Due to prior obligations, he was unable to reprise his duties as Superman, but remains a devoted fan to this day. Could we expect an appearance by Mr. Daly at this year’s New York Comic Con? One could only hope!
Stay tuned for more news.