This fully articulated, beautifully painted Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure is almost 14 inches tall. It looks amazing!
These Sideshow figures are unreal, the attention to detail is stunning from the tailored costume, that features a two-piece fabric body suit, quilted vest, pants, undershirt, inner robe and cape, to all the different sets of hands (one (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes, one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber, right ‘force’ gesture hand, left pointer hand.) Heck you even get one lightsaber hilt with the blade and one without. Oh and did I mention the chest and belt boxes come with “light-up features”? They don’t mention how many points make up “fully articulated” but from the images it looks like you can mimic any of Vader’s famous poses.
The Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow Collectibles is available for pre-order now, just head over to Sideshow Collectibles and figure out if you want to pay the full price up front ($229.99 + shipping) or set up a payment plan (for as little as $51.75/month), personally I’m having a rough time not pre-ordering this one as my Father’s Day gift to myself!
The Darth Vader Sixth Figure Scale Figure is due to ship June 2016 – August 2016. Read below for more technical specifications or head over to Sideshow for more details.
Darth Vader Sixth Figure Scale Figure
- Expected to Ship Jun 2016 – Aug 2016
- License Star Wars
- Scale Sixth Scale Figure
- Manufacturer Sideshow Collectibles
- Product Size: 13.75″ H (349.25mm) x 4.5″ W (114.3mm) x 3″ L (76.2mm)
- On the base: 15″ H (381mm) x 5.5″ W (139.7mm) x 5″ L (127mm)*
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight: 15 lbs*
- Int’l Dim. Weight: 21 lbs*
- Product Sku: 1000763
- UPC: 747720234222
- Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt)
- Dave Kawano (Sculpt)
- Adrienne Smith (Sculpt)
- Mijin Namgung (Costume)
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- The Sideshow Design and Development Team
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
IN THE BOX,
The Darth Vader Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Fully articulated Darth Vader body
- Finely tailored costume featuring a two-piece fabric body suit, quilted vest, pants, undershirt, inner robe and cape
- Detailed helmet portrait and body armor elements
- Newly sculpted codpiece
- Sculpted boots
- Chest box and belt boxes with light-up features
- Lightsaber hilt without blade
- Lightsaber hilt with attached blade
- Eight (8) newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
– Right ‘force’ gesture hand
– Left pointer hand
- Hexagonal shaped figure stand
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.