- FCBD: Star Wars: The Assassination of Darth Vader. The Fett, Baby. The Fett.
- Lady Rawhide Rides Again! And Sparks A What’cha Reading Roundtable!
- Ninjago’s “Stone Cold” graphic novel is on bookshelves right now!
- What is best in life? A Thrud the Barbarian collection from Titan!
- Half Past Danger! Nazi’s! Guns! Ninjas! and a T-REX!?!
- Myth #2 Review and Q&A with Mike Loniewski!
- The Steam Engines Of OZ – FCBD and More! Arcana Comics
- Dynamite’s Prophecy Crossover Trade is a Must-Own!
- Book Review: All You Need for a Snowman, by Alice Schertle/illus. by Barbara LaVallee (Harcourt, 2002)
- Book Review: Minerva Louise, by Janet Morgan Stoeke (Puffin, 2012 edition)
- Book Review: The Snowy Day, by Ezra Jack Keats (Viking Press, 1962)
- Book Review: T is for Terrible, by Peter McCarty (Henry Holt, 2004)
- Book Review: If You Take a Mouse to School, by Laura Numeroff/illus. by Felicia Bond (HarperCollins, 2002)
What'cha Reading Contributors
- Nancy Mathews
- Chuck Suffel
- Robert Lazauskas
- Edward Gambichler
- Juan Carlos Pineda
- Rosemary Kiladitis
- Articles (238)
- Asbury Park Comic Con (10)
- Baltimore Comic Con (1)
- Boston Comic Con (4)
- Comics (74)
- Convention and Event Coverage (24)
- Interviews (22)
- Kickstarter (10)
- Link (9)
- Media Event (3)
- New York Comic Con (17)
- Podcast (1)
- Previews (98)
- Reviews (164)
- Signings (4)
- Teaser (1)
- Toy Fair 2013 (2)
- Toys (9)
- Video (20)
- WRTW (1)
What’cha Reading Tweets!My Tweets
TagsAction Adventure Action Lab Action Labs Adventure All-Ages Bloodshot Boom! Boom! Studios Comic Comics Dark Horse DarkHorse Comics Dark Horse Comics DC DC Comics Digital Digital Comics Dynamite Entertainment FCBD Graphic Novel Harbinger Hellboy Hoax Hunters Horror IDW IDW Publishing Image Comics Independent Indie Interview JOSHUA DYSART Kickstarter Marvel Comics Matt Kindt Mystery NYCC Previews Princeless retro review Reviews Sci-Fi Self-published Valiant Comics Valiant Universe
Author Archives: Chuck Suffel
In August of this year Dynamite plans to bring back the 1990′s Topps character “Lady Rawhide”. Having only appeared in 27 issues, including her own title and appearances in Zorro, she definitely wasn’t a winner for the then failing Topps … Continue reading
So I reviewed issue one of this series right after APCC. I met the creator Mike Loniewski at the convention and was blown away by his story. Myth is a book conceived with a purpose. After working with abused children … Continue reading
The Free Comic Book Day issue from Arcana was in the pile my friends from Royal Collectibles held for my perusal. They know me there, maybe a little too well. Steampunk? A new angle on classic literature? I don’t think … Continue reading
Action Lab. One of the rising stars in the comic publishing community. They’ve done some great things in the last 2 years, from their Eisner nominated series Princeless, showing girls everywhere they can be their own heroes to landing the … Continue reading
I written about Marvel Knights Animation and Shout! Factory before, how I wasn’t a fan of motion comics but I had to admit what these guys are putting out is definitely winning me over. They got my attention with The … Continue reading
I was 11 in 1981. It was a hell of a year in film, movies like Raiders of The Lost Ark, Clash of the Titans, Escape From New York, Excaliber, even Stripes were in theaters. Television premiered shows like; Simon … Continue reading
Usually I’d do a whole bunch of talking here in the beginning, oh wow this looks so great blah blah blah this and that. Stop. Watch the trailer. It’s sick. And not all ages appropriate by any means! Titan is … Continue reading
Chaykin on a Buck Rogers title? Does his style really suit a story that’s traditionally told (at least to my memory) with a sort of art deco influence? I felt the same way about Chaykin’s Rocketeer. What’s a good Chaykin … Continue reading
Let’s see a sci-fi/western written and created by Simon Spurrier ( Titan Comics Numbercruncher, Boom! Studios Extermination and tons more). I think this is a safe bet… Press Release from Boom! May 15, 2013 – Los Angeles, CA – This … Continue reading
Writer and Artist Chris “Elio” Eliopoulos brings the story of Walter, a super smart, all around good dude, and puzzle enthusiast to Free Comic Book Day! An ancient puzzle found in a local museum bestows powers on Walter, turning him … Continue reading